When making fondant figurines, I like to print off a picture to reference while I'm making the figurine to get all the details of the character on the figurine. This fondant figurine is about 4" tall. The list of materials used to make this Lego Batman Cake Topper can be found below.
1. Satin Ice Fondant was used for the mouth and eyes.
2. Wilton Black Fondant was used for the majority of Batman.
4. Wilton Gumpaste Modeling Tools were used to shape the figurine. I have had these tools for five years now and they have lasted. They are handy tools when working with fondant or gum paste!
5. I use this Gel color to get the desired color for my fondant or gum paste to thehttp://amzn.to/2jDnlKJ
6. X-ACTO knife for cutting out the shapes that I needed.
Pull out your fondant or gum paste and start playing with it and see if you can shape a Lego Batman. Don't get too technical. Just keep it creative and I'll see you in my next video!
I'd love to see your creations. Post your pictures in the comments section below!