Chocolate covered strawberry cheesecake bites! Need I say more?!?!? This fancy dessert is so easy to make and so yummy!
WHAT YOU NEED
- Graham Crackers (5 sheets)
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces of butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/2 cup candy chocolate melts, melted
- 1/2 cup strawberries, cut up
- Prepare a 8x8 baking dish by lining it with parchment paper.
- In a Ziploc bag, crush the graham crackers with the back of a spoon until you have fine crumbs. Add the graham crackers, sugar, salt, and melted butter to a large bowl and stir together until it forms a loose ball when you squish it between your fingers.
- Press the graham cracker mixture into the prepared pan. Place it in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Cream the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until completely smooth. Fold in the cut strawberries. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the graham cracker crust. Place it back into the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate candy melts.
- Cut the cheesecake into bite size pieces and dunk them into the melted chocolate, making sure to completely cover the cheesecake. Let the chocolate set and then serve!